2.16.2010

Cleveland Steamer Stuff and Another FREE Show this Weekend

So we’re stopping in Cleveland to perform a FREE SHOW this Saturday at Wilbert’s (812 Huron Road East, Cleveland, OH 44115).  But Chris…don’t you have a FREE show the night before in Royal Oak, MI? Yes we do. The truth is we LOVE YOU and we know times are tough, and while we might be living off the riches of an independent rock and roll band many of you simply aren’t as fortunate.

Anyway, I wanted to usher in this special first trip to Cleveland occasion with a video post featuring my 8th favorite sexual position and 5th favorite dish…the Cleveland Steamer. To my dismay I was amazed at how many videos on YouTube use this phrase falsely in an attempt to get you to click on videos that have nothing to do with this most sacred of topics. If I were president you’d be killed for such blasphemy. But until then I guess I’ve learned there’s a lot of sick/gullible people like me out there… which is comforting…kind of.

Anyway, this one isn’t nearly as sexual as the title suggests, but it’s deep and thought provoking nonetheless.



Verona Red rubs you in doo doo butter…

This Saturday 2/20
at Wilbert’s (812 Huron Road East, Cleveland, Ohio 44115)
With Sound of Voices
Doors: 9:00 PM
Cost: FREE!

No comments: