1.29.2010

Sour Video and Batman Jizz

Ok so as is the case with many of the videos posted on this blog.. I may have been the last person in the world to have seen this...so if this post makes me seem like I live in a cave... the truth is that I do, the batcave in fact. Alfred tucks me in every night and Robin lets me watch him and the Adam West Batman give each other reach arounds. (SPLOOOGE!)

Anyway, I came across this music video form the band Sour and thought it was cool enough to post even if the rest of the world has already seen it (fuck you early adapters...I'm out!).  The vid won the Youtube Japan 2009 Video Awarards.  The cast were selected from the actual Sour fan base, from many countries around the world. Each person and scene was filmed purely via webcam.  Enjoy!

No comments: